We are looking for Senior Designers and Designers to join our team in New York.
The Designer/Sr Designer works as part of our agency team to deliver innovative solutions for our clients. Client work includes mobile apps built on the Scrollmotion platform, as well as custom projects that build additional utility into client apps.
As a Designer, you will work collaboratively with art directors, project managers, sales, product and clients to design and develop prototypes and applications that address client opportunities and advance our platform. You will deliver the best possible applications through research, strategy development, conceptualization, project definition, visual design and execution. You will work on multiple projects simultaneously, and play an integral part from concept to completion.
Our creative team works with large companies to leverage the capabilities of digital devices to transform their business processes. In some cases, we start by converting PowerPoints into dynamic interactive presentations that are created and distributed through our Scrollmotion Platform. In others, we address outdated processes and emerging opportunities by recommending innovative ways to blend content and utility on tablets and phones. When possible we use our own authoring tools; in other cases we build native apps from scratch.
A strong design foundation with understanding of typography, grids, color, white space and hierarchy. You have created great user experiences and have designed interactive applications. You are also experienced working with brand, identity, and style guidelines. You are a strong, experienced leader.
• At least 2 years of design experience Experience in web, mobile and/or print
• Understanding of animation and motion graphics, technically in terms of how it's done, and creatively in terms of converting 2D assets into dynamic and interactive modules.
• Excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills, as this job requires coordination with project managers, technical leads, other creatives, clients and third-party agencies
• Experience working in a digital production environment using some if not all of the following applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, Sketch, Office, Google Docs
• Comfort in working on multiple projects simultaneously, and playing an integral part from concept to completion
• Willingness of take direction and accept feedback
• Painstaking attention to detail
• Flexibility and comfort in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment with frequently changing business needs