Project Manager, Pharma
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our pharma team in New York.
Scrollmotion is seeking a Project Manager to plan and implement interactive projects for Pharmaceutical brands; work within a services team as well as across various Product, Development and Management teams to deliver results that achieve our client’s goals. The Project Manager will be responsible for developing client and/or agency partner relationships as well as supporting internal Executive level Sales staff. You will serve as a project owner and have overall responsibility for complete brands. You will work with the clients as well as internal teams creating project plans to deliver end product for regulatory submissions review.
- Be responsible for day-to-day management and communication of project requirements and deliverables by working closely with clients and agency partners as well as internal departments.
- Manage client initiatives by ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and on target.
- Use PM Methodology tools like Smartsheet and templates to keep projects on a critical path.
- Maintain “overall picture” of the project and provide/negotiate a resolution to potential issues.
- Monitors performance and recommends scope, schedule, cost or resource adjustments; connects short-term demands to long-term implications, in alignment with the supporting business case.
- Connects project objectives to broader organizational goals.
- Provides input to contracts, reviews contracts to ensure completeness of scope and appropriate accountability based on role and/or responsibility.
- Anticipate project/program risks and develop mitigation strategies/plans for more complex projects/programs.
- 2-5 years of related industry experience is required in agency and/or Pharma.
- Strong knowledge and experience in marketing and advertising, with emphasis on digital strategy, mobile, and technology.
- Strong client service orientation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to identify new business development opportunities.
- Proven detail and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage projects independently to successful and collaborative completion.
- Understanding of client marketing strategy to keep deliverables aligned.
- High level of accountability and ownership of action of the project/cross functional team.
- Ability to delegate and provide direction to others on the team.
- Will need to have strong multitasking, problem-solving skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of web/mobile development process and technologies required.