We are looking for a Freelance Designer to join our team in New York.
As a Designer, you will work collaboratively with others to design and develop prototypes and applications that address client opportunities. You will work on multiple projects simultaneously, and play an important role from concept to completion. Scrollmotion is a fast-paced environment where clients’ needs can be unclear at first, requiring designers to approach projects with an eye toward problem-solving.
This is a 40-hour-per-week position in our New York office that has the potential to become a full-time position.
- At least 2 years of design experience, with understanding of typographic, grids, color, white space and hierarchy.
- Experience creating interactive applications, either from scratch or using platforms like ours, Mag+ or Adobe DPS, while working with brand guidelines.
- Understanding of animation and motion graphics, technically in terms of how it's done, and creatively in terms of converting 2D assets into dynamic and interactive modules.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills, as this job requires coordination with clients, colleagues and project managers.
- Experience working in a digital production environment using some if not all of the following applications: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and AfterEffects